Recent publications at the ISTO!
The year 2011 comes to an end and 2012 quickly approaches. A welcome opportunity for us to again look back at the recent research at the Institute for Strategy, Technology and Organization (ISTO).
We would therefore like to point to the various publications that have been created at and in association with the ISTO during the past half year.
Have fun reading!
- Beck, J.
Advance Contracting, Word-of-Mouth and New-Product Success in Creative Industries: A Quantification for Books
Journal of Media Economics
- Kretschmer, T.; Miravete, E.; Pernías, J.
Competitive Pressure and the Adoption of Complementary Technologies
American Economic Review
- Eisingerich, A.; Falck, O.; Heblich, S.; Kretschmer, T.
Firm Innovativeness across Cluster Types
Industry & Innovation
- Bantimaroudis, P.; Symeou, P.; Zyglidopoulos, S.
Greek Museum Media Visibility and Museum Visitation: An Exploration of Cultural Agenda Setting
Journal of Communication
- Bryson, A.; Gomez, R.; Kretschmer, T.; Willman, P.
The Comparative Advantage of Non-Union Voice in Britain
- Kerstan, S.; Kretschmer, T.; Mühlfeld, K.
The Dynamics of Pre-Market Standardization
Information Economics and Policy
- Claussen, J.; Falck, O.; Grohsjean, T.
The Strength of Direct Ties: Evidence from the Electronic Game Industry
International Journal of Industrial Organization