KPMG International Case Competition
The ISTO nominates a student team consisting of four students for this year's KPMG International Case Competition. As a reward, you may participtate at a trip to the national finals in Berlin or even to the international finals in São Paulo. Further, this may be a good opportunity for you to deepen your case study skills that you acquired in our courses and to meet new, interesting people.
If you are interested, please send a short CV and and a recent transcript to Dainis Zegners (email@example.com) by November 7, 2013.
- Regional qualification: 30.11.2013 in Munich
- National finals: 28.02.-02.03.2014 in Berlin
- International finals: 01.04.2014 in São Paulo
Travel expenses are reimbursed by KPMG.
- At least 4th semester Bachelor
- At lease immatriculated until May 2014
- No participation in previous KPMG case competitions
- No semester abroad during the national and international finals
Further information on the KPMG International Case Competition is provided on the flyer linked below (German)!